Monday, September 8, 2008

Me, myself, and I




Hi, my name is Shawn Webster, I go to Anderson high school. This is my first year at Anderson so I am having a little trouble starting stuff off. Well i have two dogs and three, maybe about to be four cats. I babysit my grandfathers parrot when he is on a trip. And my sister takes care of a hermit crab. Speaking of my sister she is my only sibling, and I also have a mom and dad. Now I don't exactly have the perfect house, but I am working on buffering it up a little so that it is looking good (at least on the outside).


I wouldn't say I have a lot of true friends but i am not really hated by anyone I know of. Now I would like to fly planes as a job and a Hobie when I grow up. Right now I am 14 but about to turn 15 in one week. That means I will be able to drive with my parents in the car. So I have told you pretty much all I can think of in my life that would be worth telling. Please respond or comment.

2 comments:

Keira said...

Hi, shawn, I'm Keira! This is my first year at Anderson too...its cool that you have so many animals...check out my blog too: treehugger94.blogspot.com

Travis said...

Hey Shawn! Your so lucky you get to drive soon i have been bugging my dad to let me drive even though I'm not 15 yet. hopefully he will let me once winter comes around!