Some of my favorite places in my country is part of a small list, due to the fact that I have been many places outside my home state. Although I have gone to several other places. I would have to say that my absolute favorite place would have to be Taos, New Mexico. This is a ski resort that only allows skiing, there is no snowboarding allowed. It is my favorite place because of the relaxation that comes with a nice trip to the mountains. I also love the challenge of the diffulcult slopes and jumps. And most of all it allows me to spend alot of time only concentrating about my friends and family and that is the best thing of all.
But other than that I really haven't gone anywhere else. So that is the only real place I love to go in my country.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Shawn ^-^ I think that's like so cool that you ski. It looks like a lot of fun, but it also looks difficult. I'm so sad; I've never gotten the chance to try skiing before, but then again I'd probably be too scared to even try getting on one of those slopes!! So kudos to you!! ^-^
Post a Comment