The technology that I really associate with would have to be a computer, ipod, and cell phone mostly. Although I can usually figure any new kind of tech. stuff pretty fast. The newer technology has affected me by being able to allow me to learn and occomplish alot more than if I had a really out of date device. Today's world demands so much newer technology that some that can't get it tend to struggle more in the economy than the ones that do get it and can adapt to the new things that come out. The home computer would have to be up there with electricity and fire because alsmost three forths of the world owns one, it is in almost every household.
Right now in school we are learning about the geograghy of Europe and how it came to be like it is today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment