Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Free Write

Lately my life hasn't been very exciting but it sure is about to be. Over spring break I am going to the Bahamas on a huge Cruise Ship. Of course I am going with my family and fortunatly with many neighborhood friends. First I am going to Key West, Florida which is the southern most city/ island in florida. Second I am going to Free Port which is the first of two stops in the Bahamas. And last but certainly not least I am going to Nassu which is home to the great water resort of Atlantis.
But other than that all I have going on is baseball. Right now we are doing pretty good but not great. Since im missing spring break, and there are going to be four games and a practice over it then when I get back I will have to run alot in order to make it up.

No comments: