Friday, March 27, 2009
Music
I really don't have any particular favorite kind of music or favorite song or band. I don't know artist or albums but I will say that I really enjoy rock over others. I don't really see how people like rap because half the time you can't hear the words and the only decent thing would be the beat yet all of them kind of sound the same. The reason I enjoy rock would be because it can date back from 40 to 50 years ago and the best hits still come from that time period. With rap once something new comes out you never here the old one that supposedly was the best song ever. Even though I don't keep up with certain artist and bands I will say that the number one band on my ipod would be coldplay. Because they rock!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i like rock too, that's cool that you have the sports websites on your blog
Yes, I totally agree with the rap thing. I really hate rap! You should look up Default, they're a kind of mellow rock music. I like them a lot I think you might too!
Post a Comment